The first world exhibition of Marcello Barenghi - "It's life"
Seoul Apr. 24 - Aug 22, 2021
On Saturday 24 April, my first exhibition was opened at the Daewon Museum in Seoul, starting with the commemorative photo session of the Italian ambassador in South Korea Federico Failla.
At the opening there were many celebrities, models and artists.
The exhibition, entitled "Marcello Barenghi: It's Life", consists of more than 100 artworks and will continue until 22nd of August, if you are in Seoul, don't miss it.
The exhibition is divided into several rooms:
1. History Zone (photos and bio),
2. Pre-show - Enjoy the Exhibition Decoration,
3. Paintings (canvas painted live on YouTube),
4. Reproductions / Cartoons / Illustrations (some
5. Drawings (some of my most famous drawings on social networks)
6. Video Zone (speed drawings and tutorials)
7. Lighting Zone
8. Photo and Ending Zone
and of course the Art Shop (catalogs, gadgets, art supplies).
"LET'S DRAW"... CHILDREN HAVE FUN!
The exhibition is suitable for children.
Much appreciated is the possibility of creating hyper-realistic and 3D drawings, also experimenting with the use of the airbrush.
The exhibition is organized by Made in View in collaboration with Artemios and Pialux and with the support of STX, Felix, IPark Mall, Namee, Woori Bank, Enjoy Exhibitions and the Italian Cultural Institute of Seoul.